San Xing Long
From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
San Xing Long (三星龍, Sanshinron; FUNimation "Eis Shenron"; Literally meaning "Three-Star Dragon") is one of seven Evil Dragons and the sixth to be fought by Son Goku. Eis is the Three-Star Dragon and represents the element of ice. He is (as revealed in Dragon Ball GT: Pāfekuto Fairu) born by the wish that erases the memories of Majin Boo from everyone on Planet Earth, excluding the Z Warriors and their friends. He is also the first Evil Dragon to be defeated by a finishing attack other than the Kamehameha, except for Nuova Shen Long and Syn Shen Long/Omega Shen Long.
Eis is the German word for Ice and is most likely referring to his powers.
In his first appearance, Eis brutally beat up an unconscious Son Pan, while Goku was fighting against Nuova. Eis then transformed into his ultimate fighting form (like Nuova had done earlier) in order to fight against Goku and revealed himself during the battle between Goku and his brother, Nuova. Ignoring Goku's confusion at Evil Dragons having brothers and Nuova's demands that this was his fight, Eis revealed that he had stolen the Dragon Balls from Pan. Goku looked down and saw a badly injured Pan and immediately rushed to her side. Pan said she was sorry for losing the Dragon Balls before she slipped back into unconsciousness. Enraged at what had been done to Pan, Eis now had Goku's full attention.
Eis commenced his attack on Goku using far more underhanded tactics than Nuova would ever use. However, Goku was still able to match him in melee attacks. Deciding to show his superiority, Eis tried to beat Goku without actually fighting him and froze each of his limbs one by one before encasing the Saiyan entirely in ice.
When confronted by his brother for using such cowardly techniques, Eis proceeded to pummel Nuova and demanded that his brother incinerate the defenseless Goku. Instead, Nuova spited his brother by using the heat from his attack to thaw out Goku, allowing the angry Saiyan to begin his own beat down on Eis' cowardly hide. A panicked Eis attempted to freeze Goku in place again, but Goku – wise to the move now – easily dodged it. He stated that he would beat Eis within ten seconds – something Eis scoffed at. Eis then froze the entire city and Goku said that he would beat him in five seconds. Goku launched a vicious assault against the Evil Dragon as Eis counted down from ten. After he launched him into a building, however, Goku saw that Eis held the unconscious body of Pan. Taunting the Saiyan, Eis hurled the girl down into the city and struck Goku down as he caught her. Eis' attack was interrupted as Goku grabbed his leg, however, and furiously hurled him into another building. As Goku began to charge up a Kamehameha, Eis once again showed how low he could go by using his own brother as a shield, causing Goku to falter and miss.
Dismissing the outrage of his brother, Eis used an amplified version of his earlier attack to instantly freeze the entire city block Goku was standing in. Initiating his final attack, Eis called on energy from the very heart of his corrupted Dragon ball and fired directly at Goku. The attack failed, however, as Goku broke out of the ice and rushed straight through Eis' final technique – to Eis' horror – and threatened him at pointblank range. A terrified Eis was subjected to a rant from Goku about basic morality.
Eis begged Nuova to help him somehow and, despite thinking that Eis brought punishment upon himself, Nuova asked that Goku let Eis go provided he gave up his corrupted Dragon Ball. Eis quickly agreed (apologizing all the while) and offered up his Dragon ball. Eis was not done yet. Having embedded his fingers within the ice on the ground, Eis turned his hand into a deadly blade that gashed Goku straight across the eyes, blinding him. Eis lunged at the disorientated Goku, only to receive a blow that went straight through his chest, causing him to collapse. After explaining that his other senses were easily as sharp as his sight, Goku disintegrated Eis Shenron with his mighty Dragon Fist technique.
While it is never mentioned outright in the series, Dragon Ball GT: Perfect File confirms that Eis was brought forth by the wish to erase the memories of Majin Boo from everyone excluding the Z Warriors. Eis's similar appearance to Nuova (or vice-versa) is never explained. However, Nuova does state in the anime that he originated from the wish made to resurrect the victims of Piccolo Daimao in the Dragon Ball anime.
Eis appeared as a playable character in Dragon Ball Kai: Dragon Battlers
Eis "appeared" as an alternate costume for Nuova in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Blinding – Eis swiped some ice onto Goku's eyes, temporarily blinding him.
- Dragon Ball Blast – This seems to be some sort of finishing blast that Eis shoots by turning his hand into an modern blasting cannon with the Dragon Ball emitting the ki. In the Japanese dub, he says, "Fire" as he shoots the blast. In the English dub, he merely shouts, "Hold this for me!". He tries this move against Super Saiyan 4 Goku when he is encased in his Ice Ray, but Goku breaks out of the ice and counters the blast.
- Ice Blades – Eis creates blades of ice in his final attempt to kill Goku.
- Ice Blasts – An attack that freezes someone in ice, but is apparently a weaker version of the Ice Ray.
- Ice Ray – Eis shoots a thin ray from his eyes that freezes anything it hits.
- Super Ice Ray – A more powerful version of the Ice Ray fired more like an energy blast from his hands.
- Itsuwari no Kōfuku – Itsuwari no Kōfuku (偽り の 降伏, Itsuwari no Kōfuku; Literally meaning "False's Surrender")
- Kuikku Sutoraiku – Kuikku Sutoraiku (クイック ストライク, Kuikku Sutoraiku; Literally meaning "Quick Strike")
- It is never explained (not even in the Dragon Ball GT: Pāfekuto Fairu) how Eis and Nuova are twin brothers as the wishes that create them are in no way related, or even take place in the same anime series much less the same saga.