From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
It was released on December 12, 1990. It is also titled Dragon Ball: Fight Son Goku, Win Son Goku (드래곤 볼 싸워라 손오공 이겨라 손오공, Deuraegon Bol Ssawora Son o gong, Igyeora Son o gong).
- Seong-Tae Heo as Son Goku
- Ju-Hee Lee as Bulma
- Min-Seok Jang as Oolong
- Kye-Yeong Lee as Yamucha
- Hyeong-Rae Shim as Turtle Hermit
Differences from the anime and the manga
- The way Goku catches a Fish in the beginning is different. He catches it by screaming aloud instead of using his tail as bait. The Fish he catches is also normal-sized, not a Giant Fish.
- Bulma does not hit Goku with her car, but instead she meets Goku when the car is parked.
- Bulma shoots Goku with a machine gun instead of a pistol when they first meet.
- Instead of lifting Bulma's skirt up to see if she has a tail, he grabs her bottom. Bulma also offers to to let Goku touch her bottom at his house, but she does not lift up her skirt.
- The Dragon Radar flips open and has more than one button.
- The Pteranodon who Goku fights is replaced with a Human wearing some sort of a robot suit.
- Goku defeats him differently as well. Instead of using Bulma's motorcycle to fly up into the air and hit him with the Power Pole, he simply battles him in a normal fight.
- Out of all three of the live action adaptions, this one follows the original story the closest.