From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Bojack raises his hand toward his opponent and forms a bright-green energy sphere. He then fires the attack at his opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage.
Bojack used this attack in Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound.
It also appeared in Dragon Ball Z: Sūpā Butōden 2.
The Grand Smasher has some variations.
- Trap Shooter: Bojack fires a dozen small, thick energy bullets in a rapid fire blast. He uses this a few times in Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound against Piccolo and Vegeta. It was named in the Budokai Tenkaichi series as one of Bojack's Blast 2 moves in his base form.
- Galactic Blow: In his super form, Bojack flies up the opponent with a Grand Smasher and holds it over the opponent's chest, causing it to explode and blasting them away. He used this to defeat Future Trunks. It is named in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 and is one of his Super Attacks in his super form.
- Dirty Criminal: After dodging the opponent's punch, Bojack teleports behind the opponent and pushes them forward before blasting through them with a Grand Smasher. He used this to kill Zangya as a distraction to hit Gohan, though the young Super Saiyan 2 avoided it. This is one of his Super Attacks in his super form in Raging Blast 2.
- Galactic Buster: This is Bojack's ultimate attack that he used in the movie. First, he forms two Grand Smashers with one on each hand and then spreads them in a style that is similar to Vegeta's Final Flash. He then launches them in the form of a gigantic energy wave. He tried to kill Super Saiyan 2 Gohan with this ultimate blast, but was countered by the Super Kamehameha.
- The way Bojack uses the Grand Smasher is similar to the way Vegeta uses the Big Bang Attack, but the only difference is that the Big Bang Attack is either blue or yellow, while the Grand Smasher is green.