From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Snake Princess obtained her title 739 Before Age. The only person who ever tried to capture her was Great King Yama about 500 years prior to the events of Dragon Ball Z. She also implied that she and Yama had since been wed. She won the Next World Beauty Contest at some point.
Dragon Ball Z
Snake Princess tried to steal Son Goku's heart when he came along, but his sense of loyalty to his family and friends was, of course, much too strong, therefore she transformed into her true form, a giant fire-breathing Serpent, and tried to eat him. Goku, however, tricked her into tying herself into a knot.
It is unknown whether Chaozu, Piccolo Junior, Tenshinhan, and Yamucha were also captured by her on their way to meet North Kaio or if they simply ignored her castle and moved on. It is implied in Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu that Yamucha stayed briefly with her and that she and Raditz and had some form of relationship. It is very likely that the Serpentine Road has more of a connection to her rather than to North Kaio. She was not seen after her defeat by Goku, though her servants were.
Snake Princess appears in Dragon Ball Z: Kyōshū! Saiya-jin.
- Snake Princess could create illusions, such as altering her appearance and creating the illusion that Goku was still in her palace when he was really in her stomach.
- Snake Princess could transform herself into a giant Serpent and had the ability to breathe fire.
- Snake Princess showed the ability to eat a person whole while in her Serpent form.
- Snake Princess had very strong stomach acids, hot enough to melt even Goku's flesh.
- Snake Princess could float on clouds, as she was able to slither after Goku and not fall down into Hell.