From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
The Narrator (ナレーション, Narēshon; Literally meaning "Narration") is the storyteller of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Z Kai. He is mostly heard in the last episode previews and at the end of episodes. He is rarely heard during the episode.
- Japanese dub: Jōji Yanami
- Westwood dub: Jim Conrad (1995 Dragon Ball dub); Doc Harris (Dragon Ball Z); Steve Olson (Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball GT)
- Funimation dub: Brice Armstrong (Dragon Ball); Christopher Sabat (Dragon Ball Movies 2-3); Dale Kelly (DBZ Seasons 3-6 originaly); Kyle Hebert (DBZ Seasons 7-9, entire remastered release, most video games); Andrew Chandler (Dragon Ball GT); Doc Morgan (Dragon Ball Z Kai)
- Portuguese dub: António Semedo
- Italian dub: Mario Scarabelli