From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Daiz (ダイーズ, Daiizu) is a member of the Crusher Tullece Corps.
Daiz's Japanese name is a pun on the word Daizu, or Soybean in English.
Daiz sports a punk rock look. He has dark green hair in a ponytail, wears earrings, and has a necklace.
Daiz was the prince of the Pukinpa Dynasty on Planet Kabocha. He led his army against Tullece when he attacked their planet. He fought so bravely against Tullece that the Saiyan warrior let him join the Crusher Tullece Corps.
Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might
Daiz arrived on Planet Earth in Tullece's Spaceship. He proved his skills in combat when he easily handled Son Goku with the help of Cacao. He was quickly slain, however, when Goku used the Kaio-ken and delivered a fatal punch to Daiz's head.
Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn
Daiz made a cameo in Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn.
- Combined Full Power Energy Wave – Daiz and Cacao start by charging an energy sphere in their hands and then fire it in the form of an energy wave that eventually results in a massive red explosion on their opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage. Daiz and Cacao use this against Goku when he tries to rescue Son Gohan.
- Full Power Energy Ball – Daiz uses this against Goku.
- Meteo Bōru – Meteo Bōru (メテオ ボール, Meteo Bōru; Literally meaning "Meteor Ball")
- Japanese dub: Yūji Machi
- Ocean Group dub: Scott McNeil
- FUNimation dub: Mark Lancaster
- Latin American dub: César Soto
- Like Amond and Cacao, Daiz is not named in the film's dialogue and his name is only given in the credits and character profiles.