From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Cacao (カカオ, Kakao; FUNimation "Cacao") is a member of Crusher Tullece Corps.
Cacao's Japanese name is a pun on the word Kakao, or Cacao in English.
His appearance is marked by cyborg components adorned over skin similar in appearance to magma. Cacao has a large array of weapons at his disposal which help him swiftly defeat Yamucha during an encounter with the Z Warriors.
Cacao was originally a galactic lone-wolf bounty hunter. Prior to that, he was a Battle Cyborg on Planet Ikonda who fought in an interstellar war. He volunteered to join Turles' group in order to strengthen his cyborg body, which was made from a special metal that made him immune to ordinary attacks. Cacao often paired with Daiz for combination attacks.
Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might
Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn
- Bānia Roketto – While chasing Yamucha, Cacao stops and ascends using the Bānia Roketto (バーニア ロケット, Bānia Roketto) on his arms and legs before ramming into the Z Warrior.
- Combined Full Power Energy Wave – Daiz and Cacao start by charging an energy sphere in their hands and then fire it in the form of an energy wave that eventually result in a massive red explosion on the opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage.
- Flight – It seems that Cacao uses more than simply ki to fly.
- Kozumikku Atakku – Kozumikku Atakku (コズミック アタック, Kozumikku Atakku)
- Japanese dub: Shinobu Satouchi
- Ocean Group dub: Alvin Sanders (edited), Don Brown (uncut)
- FUNimation dub: Jeff Johnson
- The mannerism and effect used for Cacao's voice varies with each dub. In the original Japanese version of the The Tree of Might, he says da, the Russian word for "yes". In the uncut Ocean Group dub, he only grunts. In the studio's edited dub, as well as Funimation's dub, he speaks in full-fledged sentences and has an electronic-garbled voice (though his mouth remains closed).
- Like the rest of Turles' henchmen (other than Rasin and Lakasei), Cacao's name is only given in the movie's credits and character profiles.
- His name comes from the pun of cocoa, or cacao plant, which is used to make chocolate.
- Cacao is the only character in the series to wear silver-colored Saiyan Armor and also the only one to wear such armour that contains hidden weapons.