From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Zangya (ザンギャ, Zangya) is a member of the Galaxy Soldiers.
Zangya's name is a pun on the word Zangyaku, or Brutality in English.
Zangya has long, curly, orange hair and pointed ears.
Zangya appeared in Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound. She fought against Kuririn in his Battle Zone, which was full of lava, and easily defeated him. Later, Son Gohan and the other Z Warriors fought against Zangya and the rest of Bojack's henchmen.
After Gohan killed Bujin and Bido, Zangya backed away in fear. Bojack then attempted to distract Gohan by pushing Zangya in front of him and shooting an energy sphere through her at Gohan, killing Zangya in the process.
Zangya later appeared Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. In-game, Zangya has special pre-battle comments not only with Kuririn and Bojack, but with Turtle Hermit, Artificial Human No. 18, Pan, General Blue, Selypa, Chichi, Videl, and Namu.
Zangya later appeared in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2.
Zangya has the ability to perform things such as creating a ring of fire or launching energy blasts at her opponents.
- Byūtii Torigā – Byūtii Torigā (ビューティー トリガー, Byūtii Torigā; Literally meaning "Beauty Trigger")
- Finger Beam – Zangya, Bido, and Bujin used this on Gohan in Bojack Unbound right before Piccolo's arrival.
- Bukujutsu – The ability to fly with the use of Ki.
- Galactic Flame – Zangya creates a fiery Ki ring and uses it to slash her opponent.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Psychic Power – Energy needles capable of ensnaring victims and at the behest of their struggling begins to drain energy from their body.
- Shoot Blaster – A variation of the Full Power Energy Ball used by Zangya in the Budokai Tenkaichi video game series and Raging Blast 2.
- Sky Zapper – A rush attack and Zangya's Ultimate Blast in the Budokai Tenkaichi video game series and Raging Blast 2.
- Trap Shooter – Zangya releases a massive barrage of Ki attacks at her opponent, inflicting great damage. She uses it only in the Budokai Tenkaichi video game series and in Raging Blast 2.
- Vicious Drive - A rush attack in which Zangya hook and backhand punches the opponent in the face before roundhouse and hook kicking them away. She used this attack on Future Trunks, while the latter was paralyzed by Bujin. It is one of her Super Attacks in Raging Blast 2.
- Wild Sense – One of Zangya's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi video game series.
- Delphinium, one of the main villains in Blue Dragon, looks very similar to Zangya. Both characters are created by Akira Toriyama.
- If Zangya beats Kuririn, Turtle Hermit, General Blue, or Namu in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, she will say, "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was tough like me? Don't cha?", which is based on the song by the Pussycat Dolls and Busta Rhymes.
- She is the only female henchman to appear in a Dragon Ball Z film.
- In the opening dialogue of a battle against No. 18 in Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Zangya will say, "Your man's kinda cute." and No. 18 will reply, "Skank."