From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
- Kuririn and Son Goku increase the weight of the Turtle Shells on their backs to 40 kg. in order to increase the results of their training.
- The 21st Tenkaichi Tournament takes place.
- Jackie Chun wins.
- Goku takes second place.
- Goku, the Red Ribbon Army, and Pilaf struggle for control of the Dragon Balls.
- Goku and Son Chichi meet again in Gyumao's Village.
- Goku destroys the Red Ribbon Army's Muscle Tower in a single day.
May 9, 11:02 AM
- Bulma Brief finishes repairing Goku's broken Dragon Radar.
- Goku and General Blue fight in the skies above Penguin Village.
- Arale Norimaki beats Blue by herself.
- Tao Pai Pai kills Blue with only his tongue in a demonstration of his power.
- Goku is beaten almost to death by Tao at the base of Karin Tower.
- Goku begins climbing Karin Tower.
- Summer vacation begins for Penguin Village High School.
- Goku reaches the top of Karin Tower and begins his training, which is to take the Holy Water away from Karin.
- Goku finally gets the Holy Water after three days of training. He is surprised when he finds that it is only plain tap water. It is actually the fighting to get it that makes him stronger.
- Goku kills Tao at the base of Karin Tower.
- Staff Officer Black kills Commander Red by shooting him in the head.
- Goku single-handedly destroys the entire Red Ribbon Army.
- Goku is reunited with his dead grandfather in Uranai Baba's battle arena.
- Goku begins his training, which is to travel around Planet Earth without the use of his Kinto Un.
- The raining season begins in Namu's Village.