DBZ Episode 123
From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Goku's Special Technique is the sixth episode of the Trunks Saga and the one hundred twenty-third overall episode in the uncut version Dragon Ball Z series. The original Japanese title is "Goku no Shin Hissatsu Waza!? Mitekure, Ora no Syunkan Ido" (悟空の新必殺技!? 見てくれ、オラの瞬間移動). The episode first aired on January 22, 1992. It's original American air date was September 11, 2000.
Goku explains to the others how he survived Namek's destruction, saying he managed to get to a Ginyu Force space pod and crashed on planet Yardrat. There, the inhabitants nursed Goku back to health and taught him a new technique: Instant Transmission. As for Future Trunks warning about the future, Piccolo (having heard everything because of his good ears) says everyone must decide whether they're going to fight or not now. They all agree to fight and begin training.
- In the UK Dub, the Ocean dub cast takes over for episodes 123-291 (108-276).
- In Goku's flashback on the final moments of Planet Namek, He sees the Ginyu Force's ship while still in Frieza's spaceship. However, in the original airing of this moment, he had been off of Frieza's ship for a few seconds, and panicked as the planet exploded.
- This is the second time Goku steals Master Roshi's sunglasses since his fight with Tien in Dragon Ball .
- When Chi-Chi is arguing with Goku about training Gohan, Goku is wearing his blue gi from Dragon Ball (but with a white vest).
- When the group are debating over whether or not to train for the coming androids or to gather the Dragon Balls to wish for the location of Dr. Gero, Vegeta and Goku state that the Dragon Balls would take to long to locate. This is inconsistent with how long it usually takes, as they had a full 3 years before the androids would come (As a kid, Goku was able to gather them faster, and Mr. Popo is even able to gather them in less than a day in the Frieza Saga).