From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia
Hatchiyack first appeared as Dr. Raichi's Super Computer, but later materialized into a powerful fighter after he absorbed the pure hatred of Dr. Raichi. Afterwards, Hatchiyack appeared to be too powerful for even the Z Fighters to handle. Luckily, after about 15 minutes of a rather one-sided fight, Goku learned of Hatchiyack's weakness; Hatchiyack only fired his energy blast after 15 seconds. Knowing this, Goku and the others began powering up their strongest blasts and fired at the count of 15. This proved to be more than enough to fully destroy Hatchiyack.
Hatchiyack's game has different endings and most of those endings have different transformations.
 Increased Size form
In this transformation, Hatchiyack grew in size and his hand was slightly larger than Goku's entire body. He was defeated by Goku, who flew into Hatchiyack's mouth and into his center, destroying his core with a Kamehame-Ha.
 Multiple form
In this form, Hatchiyack multiplied into many Hatchiyack. Using a mirror, Goku was able to discover who the real Hatchiyack was and the illusions faded away. Hatchiyack was then easily dispatched by a Kamehame-Ha, perhaps having lost power by creating the multiple illusion Hatchiyack similar to the Multi-Form technique.
 Super form
In this form, Hatchiyack grew slightly and was even stronger than before. He defeated the Z Fighters even quicker, as they were no match for him anymore. He was defeated by Super Saiyan Goku, who threw a Spirit Bomb in his face.
 Special abilities
- Full Power Energy Wave – Hatchiyack uses a green energy wave fired from the left hand in Raging Blast 2.
- Energy Wave Combo – A technique similar to Broly's Eraser Shot Volley where Hatchiyack repeatedly throws energy balls from each hand in Raging Blast 2.
- Explosive Wave
- Revenger Charge – One of Hatchiyack's supportive techniques in Raging Blast 2.
- Revenger Cannon – Hatchiyack's most powerful technique. It is a green energy blast fired after 15 seconds. This technique was named in Raging Blast 2.
- Ultimate Blow
 Video game appearances
Hatchiyack appears in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 for the first time as a playable character and as part of Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans, the remake of Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyan Zetsumetsu Keikaku – which every copy of Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 includes. Hatchiyack is voiced by Christopher Sabat in Raging Blast 2.
He appears as a playable character in Dragon Ball Heroes.
 Voice actors
- Hatchiyack is described by Goku as possibly being of the same strength as Broly (particularly in Dragon Ball Z: Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan). This does not offer many clues at roughly how strong that may be, however, as Broly's battle power as an adult in the film is not clarified.
- Hatchiyack, in his Super Computer form, looks very similar to Doctor Gero's Super Computer for perpetuating its creator's hatred and continuing the fight even after the doctor's death.