From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Drum (ドラム, Doramu) is Piccolo Daimao's fourth son following his release. He is a large, humanoid, Frog-like Mutant Namekian and very much resembles Tambourine, his brother, in appearance and outfit – with the exception of a more emerald shade of green skin and the lack of wings as well as being much larger than Tambourine – with his structure being like Cymbal, his older brother.
Drum's Japanese name is a pun of the word Doramu, or Drum in English.
Even though he's the shortest-lived son of King Piccolo, up to this point he was the strongest since King Piccolo created him when he was in his prime. King Piccolo spits him out just as Tien arrives to try and trap King Piccolo in the Evil Containment Wave. Drum attacks Tien, and clobbers him quite easily, and at one point is almost trapped himself with the technique. Later, Goku arrives, at which point Goku flies at him and kicks him in the head, temporarily stunning him. Drum regains consciousness and tries to attack Goku. Tien warns Goku, whom senses Drum's energy and kills him with a single kick to the head, knocking his eyes out of his head in a bloody mess. His body is later accidentally destroyed by King Piccolo during his fight with Goku. Like all of King Piccolo's sons, Drum is sent to Hell after his death, though he is never seen again.
Drum's character model made a brief appearance in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 as part of one of King Piccolo's attacks, Your name is Drum, where King Piccolo spit out an egg and it hatched into Drum, who then attacked his opponent.
Drum appeared in Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure as one of the strongest bosses with the additional ability to fire electric blasts. His speed was reflected in that it appeared as if teleported rather then moved.
Drum appeared as a playable character in Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo.
- Japanese dub: Daisuke Gori
- FUNimation dub: Dan Woren (Anime); Bob Carter (Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo)
- Latin American dub: Mario Sauret
- Goku kills Drum much like Tambourine killed Krillin, with one kick to the head, though Drum's death is slightly more graphic.
- Drum and Tambourine are among the few of King Piccolo's spawn who bear any resemblance to ordinary Namekians.
- Though he's never seen flying, it's probable that he could (using ki), like his brothers, Piano and Piccolo, who also lacked wings.
- Drum is strangely the first Namekian portrayed with purple blood. (In the anime there is a scene where Tenshinhan punches him in the face and blood comes out of his apparent nose.)
- Drum is the only one of King Piccolo's sons besides Piano (who never fights) to not use any Ki attacks.