From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Piano (ピアノ, Piano) is one of Piccolo Daimao's sons.
Piano's name is a pun on the word Piano.
Piano was a very bright, Pterodactyl-like Namekian who was the longest living member of Piccolo Daimao's sons, witnessing his father seemingly kill the young warrior Son Goku and surviving long enough to see the beginning of the epic final showdown between his father and Goku. Unlike Piccolo Daimao's other sons, he was not a fighter-class Namekian and can be closer compared to young Dende on Planet Namek with Guru, serving as his father's attendant. Mere moments after his brother Drum's death, Piano himself is killed. Goku punches Piccolo Daimao and he is sent flying into Piano, wounding him. After the fight between Piccolo Daimao and Goku ensues, Piano can be seen sinking into the rubble, which apparently kills Piano as he falls underground.
- Japanese dub: Masato Hirano
- FUNimation dub: Brian Beacock (Anime) and Sonny Strait (Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo)
- Latin American dub: Ernesto Lezama
- Piano's name is a pun of the musical instrument, the piano.
- Piano is the only one of Piccolo Daimao's minions that seems to realize the puns of Piccolo Daimao's son's names, as when Cymbal is born and Piccolo Daimao names him Piano says with sarcasm, "A musical instrument. Didn't see that one coming, King Piccolo".
- It is never determined how strong he actually is or if he could fight. However, he does show the ability to fly using Ki like his father.
- In the FUNimation dub it is implied that he was simply stunned or hurt, while in the Japanese dub he did not make any sounds after being crushed.
- His being in Hell causes a bit of a plot hole, as most victims of King Piccolo enter an eternal limbo and can't go to Other World unless willed by Piccolo or revived. As King Piccolo did kill Piano (even if it was the result of Goku punching Piccolo into him), he shouldn't be in Hell.
- Piano is the only Namekian, mutant or otherwise, seen to have a red tongue instead of a purple one. Besides his red tongue, he is also the only Namekian to have a few sprouts of hair on the back of his head.
- In the episode "Siege on Chow Castle", Piano can be seen eating corn, even though he is a Namekian (who only need to drink water as nourishment).
- On another occasion, in the episode "Awaken Darkness", Piano can be seen forcing a bunch of cooks and maids to make a banquet for Piccolo Daimao to celebrate his world takeover even though Piccolo Daimao is a Namekian.
- In Turtle Hermit's past, one of the Mutant Namekian sons he faces has Pterodactyl features like Piano, but more closely resembles Tambourine.
- Piano makes a brief cameo appearance in the introduction movie of Dragon Ball Z: Sagas.
- Piano briefly appeared in the second opening of the Dragon Ball anime (the opening is currently in the Japanese version only).
- Aside from Piccolo, he is the longest lived of Piccolo Daimao's offspring. It's never defined how long Piccolo Daimao's other offspring in the past lived, so it remains unknown if they lived longer than Piano.