From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Muri's name is a pun on the word Katatsumuri, or Snail in English.
Dragon Ball Z
Muri's fighting power was not high, but he was very clever. He managed to destroy all of Freeza's Scouters. This caused Freeza's collection of the Dragon Balls to be seriously delayed. Freeza later ordered Muri to be slain. Dodoria carried out Freeza's order and broke Muri's neck with his bare hands.
Muri was included in the wish to bring back those killed by Freeza and his men. Shortly before Grand Elder died again, he named Muri as the new Grand Elder (as Tsuno, another Elder who was older than Muri, was not brought back by the wish since his village was wiped out by Vegeta) and said that the Dragon Balls would shine again. Muri and his people eventually traveled to a new planet similar to Planet Namek with the help of the Dragon Balls.
The next time Muri was seen was on New Planet Namek when Son Goku was looking for a new Kami for Planet Earth to replace Kami. Muri suggested Dende. During the Cell Games, Muri, as well as his fellow Namekians, sensed Super Perfect Cell's power all the way from Earth.
Muri appeared again when the Namek Dragon Balls are needed to solve the Kid Boo crisis. It is revealed that Muri has powered up the Namek Dragon, Polunga, giving Porunga the ability to bring multiple people back to life with one wish.
Muri appeared in Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler and was seen chained up along with his fellow Namekians by Cooler's Cyclopian Guards. When a Namekian Warrior broke free and attacked the robotic guards, Muri pleaded for him to stop to no avail. Luckily, the Z Warriors arrived and Son Gohan saved the Namekian Warrior, and Muri and the Namekians were set free.
- Finger Beam – Basic energy attack fired from the index finger.
- Magic Materialization – The ability to create objects from nothing (Note: Muri has the ability to create new Dragon Balls because he is a member of the Dragon Clan).
- Japanese dub: Kinpei Azusa
- Ocean Group dub: Don Brown
- FUNimation dub: Mark Britten (Originally) and Christopher R. Sabat (Onwards, Dragon Ball Z) Barry Yandell (Dragon Ball Z Kai)
- Latin American dub: José Luis Castañeda